1. At Brainy Bike Lights we only collect the necessary data required to complete the purchase/sale of our bike light products to our customers. When you purchase a product from us we collect your name, shipping address information, IP address, email and telephone number. We retain this information so as to be able to communicate accurately with customers in the case of faulty products or returns. But this personal contact information is retained only by Brainy Bike Lights and is never shared with any third parties.
2. By placing an order you agree and understand that we may store and process your personal data. We will use the name and address information you provide to process your order. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
3. As all purchases are handled by PayPal Pro – either through PayPal itself or via credit card payments on the PayPal Pro site we do not have access to any sensitive financial information.
4. We store the details of all orders placed with us through our online store electronically for a minimum of one year or longer if this is deemed necessary.
5. We have used every effort to ensure that shopping on the Internet with us is safe. Our secure server software encrypts all of your personal information sent over the Internet. In processing your Order, your information may have to be sent over the Internet more than once. At no point is your Order information sent in this way without encryption.
6. The organisation in control of processing the information you provide is Brainy Bike Lights Ltd and we can be contacted at the following address : Brainy Bike Lights Ltd, 145 – 157 St John Street, London EC1V 4PW or by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01865 558880