1. If you wish to purchase Products on the BBL Website you must provide us with the information required by us and by entering information you represent and warrant that (i) you are using your actual identity; and (ii) all information you provide is true, accurate, current and complete as at the time you provide us with that information.
2. By placing an order you agree and understand that we may store and process your personal data. We and our agents will use the name and address information you provide to process your order. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties. We would like to be able to send you information about our own products and services by email, post, telephone & SMS. Please tick the box on the checkout page if you consent to receive such material. We fully respect the privacy of individuals who access and use the BBL Website and will never pass your details to any third party, except with your consent or as required by law.
3. We store the details of all orders placed with us through our online store electronically.
4. We have used every effort to ensure that shopping on the Internet with us is safe. Our secure server software encrypts all of your personal information sent over the Internet. In processing your Order, your information may have to be sent over the Internet more than once. At no point is your Order information sent in this way without encryption.
5. Although we endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the complete security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing personal information and dealing online over the Internet and we cannot be held responsible for any breach of security unless it is due to our negligence.
6. The organisation in control of processing the information you provide is Brainy Bike Lights Ltd and we can be contacted at the following address : Brainy Bike Lights Ltd, 145 - 157 St John Street, London EC1V 4PW.